After spending some time designing the website and making sure it was ok, I’ve asked some people for some feedback via social media, emails, and in person. Here are some of the things that have been mentioned:
– Responsive seems to work both android and apple devices
– Easy to navigate
– Nice fresh colours and type that suit me as a person.
– The colour of the bottom section (contact) was slightly off the colourscheme, too green
– The testimonial transitions were a bit to quick, making it really hard to read.
– The big white links didn’t quite sit right on the botton in the contact session
– There’s no where on the site that talks about what areas of graphic design I specialise.
After this I was able to revisit the site and make some changes. The only suggestion I haven’t addressed was the one regarding what areas of graphic design I specialise. I wouldn’t want to label myself too much because I want to be flexible in the type of work I do, at least for the moment.
Here’s the latest version of my site: